Shine Liss brushing is a sophisticated smoothing and/or volume reduction system, developed with an exclusive high-performance technology that smooths, eliminates frizz and reduces the capillary volume keeping disciplined hair and straight longer. Follow in its formula a powerful complex of essential oils, proteins and amino acids that provide hair soft, hydrated and shiny.
Kerensa Shine Liss
- Based on glyoxylic acid;
- No formaldehyde;
- With essential oils, proteins and amino acids;
- Pre-straighten shampoo pH 9.
Indicated to all types of hair.
Promotes perfect, safe and practical smooth, while treating the hair in one single step.
To use during pregnancy, consult your doctor. We do not recommend the use in children. In dyed hair, depending on the tone, there may be fading from 1-2 shades. There may be some restrictions to use due to incompatibility between chemical agents, such as: hene, thioglycolate, sodium, guanidine and henna powder or cream. We recommend performing the hair sensibility test to check the level of hair resistance.
Skin Sensibility Test: it must be performed for each application to see if there is an allergic reaction to the product.
- Wash a small area of forearm and apply a small amount of Kerensa Shine Liss Gloss. Let it stand for 20 minutes;
- Rinse the area with plenty of water and wait 24 hours. In this period if there is any skin irritation, itching or burning, the product must not be used.
Hair Sensibility Test: it is very important to verify the level of resistance, indicating whether the hair is in good condition. This procedure ensures the effectiveness of the treatment.
- Set aside a small strand of the hair (on the top of the head);
- Apply a small amount of Kerensa Shine Liss Gloss. Comb and let it act (see timetable). During the pause time regularly check it;
- After the pause time, rinse with a lot of water to remove the product;
- Brush and use the flat iron. You must use the flat iron from 8 to 10 times over thin strands;
- Rinse. Notice the strength of the hair, if it is brittle, breaking easily or if there is scalp irritation, it is a sign that the hair is NOT in good condition for treatment.
Procedure steps to volume reduction:
- Wash the hair with Kerensa Shine Liss Pre-Brushing Shampoo and gently massage it. Let it act for 3 minutes then rinse. If necessary, repeat the application. (It is not necessary to use it more than two times)
- Dry 80% of the hair with a dryer. Comb and divide it in four equals parts;
- With a brush apply Kerensa Shine Liss Gloss throughout the length of the hair, starting by the part of the neck, strand by strand, from the root to the tip. Align the hair with a comb. Let it act according to the type of hair (check timetable);
- After the pause time, rinse the hair with water to remove the product;
- Apply Shine Liss Revitalizing Mask throughout the length of the hair, gently massaging strand by strand. Let it act for 5 minutes. Rinse.
- Brush and use the flat iron. You must use the flat iron from 8 to 10 times over thin strands.
Thin and sensitive: 30 minutes
Medium: 40 minutes
Thick and sturdy: 60 minutes
Smoothing procedure steps:
- Follow the steps one, two and three.
- After the pause time, do not rinse. Brush and then use flat iron over thin strands. It is necessary to use flat iron from 8 to 10 times. Wait the hair to cool. Rinse the hair with plenty of water.
- Apply Shine Liss Revitalizing Mask throughout the length of the hair, gently massaging strand by strand. Let it act for 5 minutes. Rinse it completely. Let it dry naturally or use the hair dryer.
Kerensa tips and recommandations:
- Respect the pause time to ensure the results and not to damage the hair;
- On blonde and thin hair, use the flat iron with a temperature from 180°C until 200°C, according to the fiber resistance to avoid dryness and loss of shade;
- On dye hair, depending on the shade, there may be fading from 1-2 tones;
- We do not recommend dying before Kerensa Shine Liss. It is important to wait 10 days before or after the application;
- The use of flat iron on thick strands affects the result of the smoothing;
- Evaluate the structure of the hair;
- The durability of the treatment is from 2 to 3 months, depending on the care and type of hair.
- To maintain the healthy, avoid sleeping with wet hair.