Promotes perfect smooth in a safe and practical way as it treats the hair.
- Based on glyoxylic acid;
- No formaldehyde;
- With Essential oils, proteins and amino acids;
Indicated for all types of hair.
Promotes perfect, safe and practical smooth as it treats the hair.
To use during pregnancy, consult your doctor. We do not recommend the use in children. Depending on the tone of dyed hair, there may be fading from 1-2 shades. There may be some restrictions to the product due to incompatibility between chemical agents, such as: Hene, Thioglycolate, Sodium, Guanidine and Henna powder or cream. We recommend performing the hair sensibility test to check the level of resistance.
Skin sensitivity test: it must be performed for each application to see if there is an allergic reaction to the product.
- Wash a small area of forearm and apply a small amount of Kerensa Shine Liss Gloss. Let it stand for 20 minutes;
- Rinse the area with plenty of water and wait 24 hours. If in this period there is skin irritation, itching or burning, the product must not be used.
Hair Sensibility test: it is important to verify the level of resistance, indicating whether the hair is in good condition. This procedure ensures the effectiveness of the treatment.
- Set aside a small strand of the hair (on the top of the head);
- Apply a small amount of Kerensa Shine Liss Gloss. Comb and let it act (check timetable). During this time regularly check the strand ;
- After the pause time, rinse the strand with a lot of water to remove the product;
- Brush and use the flat iron. You must use the flat iron from 8 to 10 times over thin strands;
- After all the test procedure, rinse the strand. Notice the strength of the hair. If it is brittle, breaking easily or if there is any irritation on the scalp, it is a sign that your hair is NOT in good condition for treatment.
- Wash the hair with RevitaLiss Pre-Brushing Shampoo and gently massage it. If necessary, repeat the application. (It is not necessary to use more than two times)
- Dry 80% of the hair with a dryer. Comb and divide it in four equals parts;
- With a brush, apply RevitaLiss Gloss throughout the length of the hair, starting by the part of the neck, strand by strand, from the root to the tip. Align the hair with a comb. Let it act according to the type of hair (check timetable);
- After the pause time, do not rinse. Brush and then use the flat iron over thin strands. It is necessary to use the flat iron from 8 to 10 times. Wait for the hair to cool. Rinse.
- Apply Shine Liss Revitalizing Mask throughout the length of the hair, gently massaging strand by strand. Let it act for 5 minutes. Rinse it completely. Let it dry naturally or use the dryer.
Thin and sensitive: 30 minutes
Medium: 40 minutes
Thick and sturdy: 60 minutes
Kerensa tips and recommandations:
- Respect the pause time to ensure the result and not to damage the hair;
- On blonde and thin hair, use the flat iron with a temperature from 180°C until 200°C (according to the hair fiber resistance) to avoid dryness and loss of shade;
- On dyed hair, depending on the shade, there may be fading from 1-2 tones. We do not recommend dyeing before RevitaLiss Brushing. It is important to wait 10 days before or after application;
- The use the flat iron on thick strands affect the result of the smoothing;